Some unscrupulous life insurance companies will take advantage of beneficiaries who are uninformed about their rights. As listed under “reasons for claim denial” many of the tactics life insurance companies use to deny claims are illegitimate and can be effectively fought against with an experienced life insurance claim denial attorney.
If your insurance claim has been denied, Life Insurance Law will work with you to identify the insurance company’s reason for claim denial and fight to get your payout quickly. Here’s what you can expect from Life Insurance Law:
- We will assess your life insurance claim denial and determine if you have a case.
- We will advise you on how to avoid invalidating your claim denial case.
- We will win you a payout in 30 days or less.
If you’re waiting for your life insurance benefits to arrive, you’re not alone. Many people will wait weeks or months after the death of a loved one, only to eventually be told that their claim is invalid. The truth is, life insurance companies will look for any possible reason to deny a claim—and if they can’t find one, they may give you a bogus excuse to hold onto your benefits.
Here are the five most common reasons life insurance companies deny claims:
1. The policy was not “in force” at the time of death.
2. Ambiguous policy language
3. The death occurred under “suspicious circumstances.”
4. The policy was purchased less than two years ago.
5. Your loved one committed insurance fraud under state law.
If you have questions, our firm can provide all the information in your free consultation. Call us toll-free today to seek the full life insurance benefits you deserve. (215) 531-7961